: Swami Nityanand Rd, Tal, opp. Gokhale Marriage Hall, Panvel, Navi Mumbai,
: 022 2745 8040 / 41 / 42
Responsibilities of Department
- To Attend District Democracy Day Review Meeting on Right to Information
- To control the administrative work.
- Supervise the day to day running of the office.
- To control all matters relating to the establishment of officers and employees.
- To process the applications received under RTI Act 2005 within the stipulated time.
- To handle the tender matter from the General Administration Department.
- To take action on the budget from the General Administration Department and to settle the audit objections.
- Appointment of Public Information Officer and Appellate Officer as per department. To take action on Annual Administration Report.
- Replying to the complaint form on government portal within prescribe time
- Reviewing all the departments regarding the complaint application received on your government portal and writing to the concerned department head regarding the action.
- Overseeing financial calculations
- To organize flag hoisting of national festival such as 26 jan ,15 aug and 1st may and to take action regarding the anniversaries of national heroes as per the gvernment circular
- To prepare the declaration regarding the action to be taken by handing over the complaint forms received by the Municipal Corporation on Democracy Day to the concerned departments for action.
- Compilation of information in the form of all the departments for the review meeting of the District Democracy Day of each month regarding the right to information.
- To prepare summary for the meeting by collecting information in the sample form of all the departments for the review meeting of District Democracy Day of each month regarding RTI.
- To send annual report to the government regarding the Right to Information form
- To carry out the work assigned by the department head from time to time.
- Giving daily correspondence to the concerned department as per inward registration and to keep inward outward registered updated
- Complaints received under RTI will be forwarded to the concerned department for action.
- To keep up to date office orders and decisions
- To give reply to the letter of concerned government mayor, corporator and citizen related to general administrative department
- To celebrate national festivals, Municipal anniversary day, death anniversary as well as properly organizing important event from municipal point of view
- Submission of expenditure proposal as per financial provision sanctioned to the department and To get approved.
- Achieve annual targets subjected to the provisions received by keeping the cost control register up to date and ensure that the expenditure does not exceed the provision.
- Keeping statistics related to the department for preparation of annual estimates and paying to the concerned department from time to time.
- To keep up to date the required statistics for making strategic decision in meeting held by Standing committee, the General Assembly and the administration and to present them as required.
- To keep record in the department, for example. register, expenditure record register and secondary copy of bill and all other related records to be kept up to date and audited and submitted as required. To complete the proceedings in coordination with the accounts department if it is necessary to get the loan cases approved.